DMA Tax and Accounting is seeking a reliable Payroll Specialist to assist in our Payroll Department. We are looking for an experienced professional who understands the unique factors involved in processing payroll for multiple industries.
- Process payroll for weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, and monthly clients.
- Process after the fact payrolls.
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns.
- Assist with quarterly tax fillings- 941 and UCT-101 forms.
- Assist with insurance audits.
- 2 years payroll processing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must for this position.
- Customer service skills are needed to interact with clients.
- Team player within the department and office staff.
This is a part-time position Monday through Friday, 4 hours daily (flexible for am or pm).
Salary Range $16.00 – $18.00