DMA Tax and Accounting is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to provide bookkeeping support to clients. Must have strong QuickBooks skills, ensure compliance with GAAP, and the ability to work independently and travel to client’s location as needed.
- Install and utilize QuickBooks accounting software at client locations.
- Enter data for client revenue and expense transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliations and any adjusting entries.
- Prepare sales and use tax reports.
- Perform other bookkeeping duties as required by the client.
- Assist payroll department with payroll entry and processing.
- Provide back up to the front desk.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Knowledge of accounting tasks such as financial reporting, general ledger entries, recording payments/adjustments, and reconciling accounts.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions as given.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for transportation with insurance coverage.
- PTO – earned weekly
- Health & Dental insurance
- Vision and AFLAC insurance
- Retirement Plan after 1 year of employment
This is a 40-hour per week position. Hours are flexible. Additional hours and Saturday mornings are required during tax season in January & February. From May–November, hours on Fridays are 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Salary range is $17.00 – $20.00.